
HIII ,
Today I was talking to one of my buddy .....ahh ya he was from my sports hostel...,we were just memorising and talking about our old days ...how we use to enjoy our lives in that kind of difficult schedule ,as schedule start right at 5 am in the morning and end up at 7;30 in evening , and then after all those nuscenses heheheh
, and in the end of session how we use to put all our efforts to make it in team.....
have I ever told you about my life ,that what I was , ya i know as most of time I am here to crib about the negative part of my life and my present time...Today I just realised that life is too short .
annhhh..... ya well I was a sports man guys, I use to play out right in the team,and now I am doing PhD in sports sciences , well I was a fighter and utterly stubborn towards ever thing , who had never say die approach ...mm may be still I have.
Well today I am here to discuss about my first love which none other than HOCKEY...............
my friend was discussing about how we use to play and how crowd use to cheer for us .....hey I missed my school and college days , as most of people who know me still being in touch and cherish my days.wow all I remember is my Hockey Stick, my kit bag, all my sport gears, which are still being with me....
As according to him we were dudes ...........heheheh,well really I dont have any greatest idea about what he said ......but my most memorable moment was when I saw my name among of the players who had sellected for INDIAN TEAM at JUNIOR LEVEL wowwwwwwwwwww....
As according to him we were dudes ...........heheheh,well really I dont have any greatest idea about what he said ......but my most memorable moment was when I saw my name among of the players who had sellected for INDIAN TEAM at JUNIOR LEVEL wowwwwwwwwwww....
like still those moments were preety fresh in front of my eyes....
I MISS MY DAYS hmmm>>>>>>>> WELL I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW INSANE I AM ,BUT I am FEELING THAT AS ITS NOT BEING TOO LATE TO GET BACK TO FIELD , I AM FEELING LIKE MY OLD DAYS ARE CALLING ME.
Well ya Its really sad to read about your perception about me ...as you feeling like I m a cheater and a lier ....hey I do agree that most of time I am quite admant and never listen to any one ......and most of time I hide my hard time from others ,,,but that doesnt mean that I am a cheater ....
Just think about it .....what I have done ,what I am doing and why Iam here,,,, and if still you think I have betrayed you or to cheated on you , then tell more I can do....
I know Some time I am really hyper and I poke in that flow...and I am really sorry for that...........
hey ALL thanks To my hostel mate who make me memorizing my days and give me a new life to breath in.................
thanks to this page who can hear me.
No comments:
Post a Comment