
hii ,
I guess its been since long I am writing now, the reason wasnt that simple , because i was roaming all around the country just to get a bit near by to the place where my beloved dwell in.....
So at last i m here for last 5 days it was just like a dream come true ,as we roam all around the city on her scooty pep,done all the jobs which we had looking to be in hehehe.....pearcing , shopping , eating chinease....and etc.....hey she drove quite fast haan so dont underestimate her as a driver ,,,,,as i had also got the chance to drive her scooty and got all the driving lessons from my back seat......hehehe.but i love that well all thanks to sun ,who provide me this apportunity hehehe....
great fun with great enjoyment ....isnt,,but still most of time i m questioning my self why cant i make her satisfy ...how can i make her happy.how to do it, some time I frustrated with this and trouble myself and her too .....
things were preaty fine till yesterday ,,,
when because of my home quarrels and my frustration to make her happy comes out with all sought of stupid words which i spoke to her....and now as result now she is not talking to me not answering my calls and msgs ........
plzz i request you all plzz pray for me so that she will talk to me ,,,,as i cant see her angry.
but i didnt mean that bacha............
i hope you can understand ...As you allways , so plzz do it this time also na......
some time I really tired hard to make things in a proper way around me....but what to do,some time god wishes are greater than yours....
you being like a small pebbel in front of the almighty destiny....
So as I felt same................
I hope you will understand me and as your anger shed off ,,,
I will make you understand my last day condition..........
No comments:
Post a Comment