
hii,
What’s up,………
With Every one,
It’s as usual morning here but now the days its all fun ……….
Every night me use to sleep some where at 4 am,
Day before yesterday we all went to mysore, as Akshita is here she is my dear friend cousin, so we all decided to make her see around, it was an evening trip,
But here I am going to talk about my own experience……….
It was so nice to be there walking all alone with your own self,,,, facing your own shadow in the dark water and trying hard to see the glimpse of yours soul in that…..and try to find out what you have got and what you have loose ….
And suddenly saw the sun that laying his almighty head down, as seems like he is also feel like a looser, isn’t I was looking for my face in that drowning sun, who losses his identity in this lake called love hehehehehe….
Now the days as I am thinking a lot, that what I was and now what I am? Some one assassinated me………. I am begging to my all mighty please give me my life back, please I beg you god ,,,,,,,,I want to be that guy who I was …….a simple and smily and who always keep on trying to make every one smile ….I am not a mystery who attracts others by hiding something , I m just a simple guy who cant hide anything from any one either his own sins or his love or his hate , I beg you my life don’t push me into from where I wont come back………
Few days back some one had asked me that is that love is an curse , hehehe well I do have an answer how can be love is an curse as there was no love hehehheheh………..as according to that person it was just some sought of things which was happened in bit hurry,
But finally trying hard to a new beginning ………..
Thanks to god and this page who can hear my heart
What’s up,………
With Every one,
It’s as usual morning here but now the days its all fun ……….
Every night me use to sleep some where at 4 am,
Day before yesterday we all went to mysore, as Akshita is here she is my dear friend cousin, so we all decided to make her see around, it was an evening trip,
But here I am going to talk about my own experience……….
It was so nice to be there walking all alone with your own self,,,, facing your own shadow in the dark water and trying hard to see the glimpse of yours soul in that…..and try to find out what you have got and what you have loose ….
And suddenly saw the sun that laying his almighty head down, as seems like he is also feel like a looser, isn’t I was looking for my face in that drowning sun, who losses his identity in this lake called love hehehehehe….
Now the days as I am thinking a lot, that what I was and now what I am? Some one assassinated me………. I am begging to my all mighty please give me my life back, please I beg you god ,,,,,,,,I want to be that guy who I was …….a simple and smily and who always keep on trying to make every one smile ….I am not a mystery who attracts others by hiding something , I m just a simple guy who cant hide anything from any one either his own sins or his love or his hate , I beg you my life don’t push me into from where I wont come back………
Few days back some one had asked me that is that love is an curse , hehehe well I do have an answer how can be love is an curse as there was no love hehehheheh………..as according to that person it was just some sought of things which was happened in bit hurry,
But finally trying hard to a new beginning ………..
Thanks to god and this page who can hear my heart
No comments:
Post a Comment