Sunday, December 13, 2009

unleash the dark ness.................


Hii , how are you all ,

Its been I have cried a lot , tears are keep on flowing and finding a place to get drown …………….

Last day I came to know the real meaning of love ,

What is love?

What my friend told me I want to share those words with you all…..

Love is just nothing but a bliss which I s given by one beautiful soul to another.

Since being in love I wasn’t realized it that what is love ….

All I had up in my heart, is to make her happy by any means..

I wasn’t known to this fact that ,she is not at all happy with me then what the point to be burden on her , my friend shown me the reality, so………,

What he told me that ,

If she would be happy with me she would call me at least but now as she wont be happy and I m just troubling her and nothing else …..

Bache I just want you to be happy in any means and nothing else …me worrying about your health ,,,,,

I really don’t have any more words to speak on ,,

I was unlucky to not to get my love ,

But I just pray for every ones life that they will reach to their Alma matter.

My friend told me that she don’t want even to talk to me that’s why she wont even call and talk even only for few minutes , so he just told me why I am troubling you with all this as you are happy with out you ,,coz in love the person cant stay away even for a second …..

I think what ever he said is all correct ………what else I can speak …..

What to do …..

Today leaving for Hyderabad may I can get some peace over there, my friend also want to accompany me but I want to remain alone as some thing has shattered deep into my heart ….I don’t know where to go ,but my great friend I need you .

Thanks to this page who can hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment