Hii….

How are you all?…
I m as usual here,still being in banglore,as I told you all that me looking to left for some other place as there was slight delay in plan because of the breaking of riots there….
But I am provoked to move there as now this place is stinging me….
Hmmmmm uffffff believe me I m really tired of my self,,,,I need to sleep where I can rest and lie down forever,
Please tell me the place where I can get peace ,I know the peace for which I m wandering is nothing , its just a illusion which I need to find out in my self ……
i guess we were that much alone when we were alone , but after being with someone I cant tell you how alone we became……
well All thanks to my dear friends ion this hard time who is still stood aside to me,,,,,
I have a question from all of you ….
Please answer me on the name of love why peoples play with the feelings of others ….
Are these words are so stupid that any one can use them for their meanness…
Past few days got to know two more unsuccessful love stories which make me shattered up to my deepest…
Both stories are about my dear friends ,,,,,,
In both stories I just realized that nothing is permanent here…
Why peoples betrays, why peoples use , why peoples play with the feelings,,,
Please I need an answer………please give me answer,,,
What has happened with me that was just nothing In comparison to what has happened with them…
That’s what make me realize that love is just nothing but a curse which is given by god in the form of punishment.
So what I feel rather than to hold the soul in you body it’s better to release it ,so that it will find its alma matter,,,,,
When something is out of your hand then its better to let that thing happen,
I guess its better to hurt your self rather than to be hurted by someone else, soar your heart In such away so that you cant feel the pain which is given by some one who had showed that she is so near and dear to you ,
I promise you try this and you will be out of every pain ,
no one can give you pain ....
thanks a lot to this page who can taking care of my feeling and will never hurt me…
No comments:
Post a Comment