Monday, December 7, 2009

walking alone without my soul...........



Hi,

Wats up with u all …..

So the news is this Ones again life start planning to play with me ,heheheh,

Today only I got a new job mail from London , u guys must be astonishing that ,,why the hell I m saying that life is playing with me ,well the most important news is this now the days I am doing best of my health hehehe ,,,,getting fitts on every one or alternative day…..

So this opportunity is seems like as some shows you the mug of water, but while move close to it you find it empty …..last night also condition was terrible ,felt so week that couldn’t gather the energy to go to loo, at last my friend came back and he called the doctor who put a bottle of drip ,,,after that only I find my self bit energies to stand…..on 9 th my plaster going to cut..

A big thanks to my friend who taking care of mine in every manner ,as being on leaves she is the only one who is taking care of all my expenses,

One very bad news as I got to realize , things were not being very great with my dad , my family is hiding some thing from me it seems like that they are in penury for since long time but they don’t want to reveal things to me ….

I m such a heck of guy who is mean in every sense and always cribbing about my life ….

But now I have decided to take care of my family as they need me before myself,

Ones again I m moving from here to somewhere….

I really don’t have any idea why and from whom I m running ….

It seems like I am in a close casket , which is full of mirror and among of all I m looking for a mirror who can show me the true glimpse of mine,,,,,

Every one trying to make me fool as I don’t know any thing, I really don’t have any problem with whom ever you are …..as, it shows when you care someone to make awake in context to someone’s health ….

.

I guess you know whom I am talking about …..plzzz tell me if you love him …ones you had asked me to light up the dark now I m asking you to light up the dark,

Believe me In this matter I will be the guy who will pray for you with core of my heart….it seems like as she already left the place and me still waiting near to the bench where we use to meet .....is she will come back ?plzz god ans me...


Well you are looking for wild life course I do have some very good contacts and Catherine and bhanu were looking to help me in your affairs.

Ones again all thanks to my great friend for her unconditional help….I really don’t have any idea how do I can thanks her......

Plzzz take care you all ……

One thing which I have realized what ever is kind of journey is , all you just need to keep on walking ,so I am walking and left the place for a new destination to make every one happy.

Don’t worry soon every thing gona fine.....

Thanks to this page who can hear me unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment