Monday, November 30, 2009

pretending to be happy


hii,
Every one,
hmm must its be quite long back, isn’t it?
Well sorry for that, as so many things has happened in these past few days, so lot of things to share on.....
1st now i really valued the relation called friendship, it’s just like a gem in dark life of mine who gave me every possible light to see my path.

2nd I was ill , having some stupid problem in my stupid brain hehehe, still most of time crying with pain like a lil baby as they keep on doing keep on doing uaan uaan uaaan ..... so as I m ,hhehehehe.
Finally A good news on my friend end she got the job offer in national geographic channel....but this stupid luking to refuse it ...dont you guys think so that she must be insane....
and more essencely what a stupid excuse she come up with that she don’t love her country n she dont wana to leave this place........wow what a great insanity ....I don’t have any specific idea why she refusing this golden opportunity...
i have make enough effort to make her understand but she is not even ready to listen a single word...i just pray and wish that god should give her some sense..

ohhh ya she was planning to came here but I don’t want her to be here as I don’t want her....and even she was in mumbai for 26/11 shooting and some recording so I really don’t want to disturb in her work...

As most probably now she is planning to be here on Wednesday may be she will ....
But still I don’t want her to be here coz my condition is still not up to mark and i dont want to reveal anything to her...
All thanks to her as ones again she came up like an savior ....
ya this time she helped me in a way when no one was there….

In other matters
I am really worried about her knee pain ....her health is not up to mark ....I just wish some how this 8 of dec passes away and she can gone through with full medical scanning...

ya ya I know must be you all are thinking ...as there is nothing left down then why all this now.......

Well some question remain to unanswered ehehehe,
I don’t know but as I can sense that must be some kind of turmoil she is in, and that for sure she has some trouble in her heart matter.
I just pray for my.....that she will get each and every happiness from the person with whom ever she is.....she will get all the love from him..

don’t worry bacha every thing will be fine....as I will be dre........I don’t weather u need me any more or not ..
Thanks for this page to hear me in my deepest way
I pray that she will get wonderful scores in her exams. As he helping her out so must be she will.
……….but yes now the days I m happy as coz of my friend got a great thing ...yepeeeeeee party

No comments:

Post a Comment