
Well what to say about this past year , As it was full of professional failures and emotional leaps and bounds , I don’t know how to evaluate last year ,perhaps it was good , As I got some of great experiences , this last year had taught me how to love someone, how to sacrifice yourself to see smile on beloved face hehehe , other than that this was the only and single most beautiful thing which had happened to me ............hhehehe I was in real love , I loved someone with all my heart and all my soul........I have usher myself in all my capacities to make someone happy , but I have failed in my worst night mares, hmmmm......I really don’t know why I have failed as ............still I don’t have any answer why I had loved her ,and ........May be the reason is I am not among of those whom she is looking for, either I am not from her world , all I can say dasvedaniya.......Miss you lot, and I will never forget you , thanks a lot for what you have done for me,AS YOU ARE THE BEST THING WHICH HAS HAPPENED TO ME,..........
Well I guess it’s enough I have cried and crib about my life , I don’t left with any more tears, and now it’s time to get back to my world ,and do all the work which I really want to do, I need to be laugh with all those who want to laugh with me. Hmmmm..
Butttttt this time I am laurelled and embolden for my ones....haann so don’t underestimate me Guys, As most of peoples have done this mistake.....They are as follow....
2) Concentrate more on my career and definitely will submit my PhD report this time.
3) Will take care of my Family and my dear friends who were always there for me in my hardest time.
4) Try to not to rely on any one.
5) SURELY NOT TO RUN BEHIND ANY ONE.
6) START PLAYING HOCKEY YAHOOOO..............I am too happy. (All thanks to my friend).
7) TRY TO FULLFILL THE DREAMS OF MINE AND MY FOLKS.
What I feel life laughs at you when you are in sorrow, and life smile with you when you are happy.I really don’t have any grudges and hard feeling with any one but I AM REALLY SORRY TO ALL THOSE WHO HAD BEEN IN SORROW BECAUSE OF ME, PLEASE PARDON ME FOR MY SINS.........
Thanks to all those who had make my 2009 full of joy and happiness.
DASVEDANIYA........................WISH YOU ALL A VERY H APPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2010

THANKS TO THIS PAGE WHO CAN HEAR ME.MISSSING YOU BA...........
No comments:
Post a Comment