

WHY.........................is that I am a mistake......
What to say ....................just trying hard to find a glimpse of light in all this dark world,
I am all shattered ,i came to know the real face of life .
why life always kept me in dark yet,..........what wrong i have done with life...........what wrong i have done ,GOD just tell me once, plzzz just once.....tell me why .......
I BECAME A DEVIL IN FRONT OF HER ,
IS THAT I AM ?............
YOU TELL ME GOD..........IS THAT I AM,
i hope we got all the world satisfaction for what we have done ,........
god bless you all.............thats all i can ask for you from god.......
but I am in big dilemma, , Today god has gave me all the power and seight of self destruction, i can ruin myself AND I WILL ………..the reason for this I wont REVEAL because in don't want my feeling to be insulted,…
ahhhh……..
I just want to ask you "whats my fault in all this " i s that my love was a fault or is that i my self is a fault............what ?
But I don’t know what all I have to do, as I can’t see anything, i just wish i could die........before i saw tears on her face...
Whom should I listen…………….. Will you …..Tell me god.
why peoples always betrays you , why they ditch you in your every sense........
now the days I got to know and I realized that’s you was the protagonist of every show, there are lot many realities which I have confront ate with ………………I just wish you to God bless you for your self consciousness, as now its cleared by all….
i was such dam fool who believes you blindly.may be because love is blind.
more or less what ever i have said, i am never going to do that , how can you even think off i can hurt my most precious thing..........
what ever i have spoked its all because so that i can show you the real face of hat person ..........
but now its too late, because now i am among of worst decisions of your life , you never understand me bacha.........
Isn't god should have to plan the things in such a way that everyone should get their love,
…..What to say …I am STILL deeply attach WITH SOME ONE WHO has allways kept me in dark hehehe ,hey you need valor to except such things and I am not shy to except this so I am not coward LOL.............
…….. I need some time to gain over this entire emotional trauma. uffffff.
Ahhhh …………,Some time God is Tooo ruthless, sometimes he blessed you with everything, but in the end he left you all alone with out the reason of those wishes,as he snatch away the reason of your wishes……………hehehehe isn’t it that too funny.
I cant see her in pain,because I know that you are not that strong enough to bear all this pain............oh god.
I had never be so alone , when I was all alone ,but now I am all alone while to being with every one.
I wish I could die and scream for all my tears............
.........plzzzzzzzzz aaaaaaaaaaa, some time memories pierced you deep in your heart,
IS THERE ANTONE WHO CAN HEAR ME DEEP......
Just tell me GOD WHAT WAS MY MISTAKE , is that so that I am in real LOVE..........
Thanks to this page who can hear me………….I WANT TO CRY ANNAN AAA...........PLZZZZZZZZ I AM NOT THAT STRONG TO BEAR THIS PAIN , PLZZ GOD PARDON ME.........PLZZZ LEAVE ME... PLEASE I BEG YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment