its my first try................
mesmerizing
hii too you all , As now the days getting new taste of writing hehehe , I know I m not being very good at my words but still lets try ,,, plzzz I want the feed back from you guys too so that i can improve on my skill ........ so here i m presenting my thoughts i the form of poetry....i don’t know weather it seems like or not ,,,, so plzz beg you generosity for same........hehehe
Days are passing by like my dearest tears going to cry.
Since few days got a new taste of life,
to walk on the path which is apposite to my sight.
I surrendered with my empty hands so still,
I am guessing the reason for your pampering wands.
Asking you with my drowning eyes,
please give me a reason for my pretendence to your eyes.
Remain want to be in dark with my mesmerizing soul,
as begging for a bit of light and destined to a new foul.
Million of thoughts going across my mind,
and trying hard to detach my own soul that has not being very kind.
Begging my shadow to give me her hand,
but she also betrays me as water takes away the scribble from the sands.
Sitting in Front of God with close eyes and molded hands,
and beging to him to cease this pouring sand.
Most of time starring at watch and wish to turn back the time,
but some one dazzled my own thoughts by showing her future as prime.
Yelling with full of anger on the doves,
but why i m doing it so as I don’t have sight of loves.
In the last begging you for a mercy,
to show me my curse and release it to a new journey.
(these are my own words haan)
thanx
No comments:
Post a Comment