Hi guys
Its since long time not to write here its like i was missing something from my own self....
well now the days occupied with my projects.
so as the time is short and words are too long...so I decided to put it on a rhythmic song....
$ On 13 th of Jan I came back to my home.
$ while on board got a teddy bear who called to be my friend.
$ She is the person who worry about me even more than my own mom lol.....
$ Got the job at Common wealth games 2010 delhi ( organizing committee)
$ Salary is handsome and package seems quite pretty.
$ Got to know the reality about my past....all thanks to bacha....
$ Got the post of project officer in WORLD CUP HOCKEY 2010 yhooooo yepeeee party guys.
$ School Time Friend is fine and for past one week she is inviting me to dine,but what to do as i don't get time.hehehe
$ Just yesterday got to know that some one's like me ...its nice to hear as she is just like a white bear...heheheh.
$ me trying hard for my future for germany.but GRe word list is hinder which always eat my mind.
$ Me getting senile as my PhD sucks my time.
$ I don't know got all the wings to fly but don't know the place where is should try.
$ good too see some one one not alone, as she have a cute reason from hull.
$ u afraid to see why not I am crying is that I don't have brain, but I do believe that I fooled you enough as right now I am standing in heavy rain..........
this is all for the time, see u later , till then be safe and always shine.
god bless you all....
till
bbye
No comments:
Post a Comment