Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Insane sinner

Insane sinner

Hi to you all , some time wispering thoughts across my mind and take the form of tumbeling sound.....is there is any one who can hear it and bearit.....

@ As the fog of pain, make layer of dew of vain,

As the darkness getting dense, fog getting immense.

@ Drops are on the pane, marking its place to get rid of this beautiful stain,

While drowning they keep on asking, what is sin of this insane,

@ Moving drops asking for the way to shed in,

as river asking the sea please give me the way to get in,

@ Drops are still salty,

as me sinner asking to himself why always is it so...is that my love is faulty,

@Still I m deaf to hear my dump heart,

Give me the reason to change my soul as the way I do change my shirt.

@I heard that love is life and it grows and getting denser, then why it kills as it’s become a cancer,

I love you a lot but, I wish I can get the answer,

@Whom I am I to asking for love of my soul,

but this also seems like as I am absconding from my own role.

@I wish to write on and on,

but some one yelled…… you insane, please hold on,

@Still I am waiting ……..but now faith of belief is tumbling in tornado of reality,

as life asking for the proofs of getting love in its brutality,

@ Still eyes feared to look at clock, and dried drops in quest to its destiny,

by having the moisture for its life in my pain and insanity,

@Some one smiley by having smile on your face,

So keep on smiling with out asking a reason, but in grace.

@you asking me to attire a fakeness but with grace,

So I am kept on amusing, without asking for a reason or its trace.

still its my own words.....

Thanks to this blank paper who hearted my pain, with out asking its brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment