Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Between the sheets……
Some time my heart grows,
seems like my tears flows……
• Need a hand to take me in,
but just finding a shadow to who scares me like a sin..
• You always telling me to share myself for my own help,
and I yelled with my sewed lips to cry for and a drop to gulp.
• Me crying day and night like a baby for a hand,
but you shattered my faith like a fish on a sand.
• It’s so drizzle hard and my head is down,
this is a trick by the god to remove the mask of this clown.
• Its always painted smiley on face of this clown,
its is as her tears drooping from her glittering gown..
• Setting sun helping the birds to get back to nest,
and me finding a reason to not to get feared within my zest.
• I am inside the room and asking for bit of light,
and you closed the casket with far sky and its flight.
• You always been running and I am with my denial Creep,
as it’s your beautiful nap before my final sleep.
• Crying Chirps make you amuse and a reason to rise,
but you never know what she has given and how hard she priced.
• I yell I fell I gulp I soars I and ditch me to my new core,
my stray to my soars to frill to thrill to adores and to destined to end shore…….


Date: 09th Mar.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment