MY LOST KITE’s…………….· My World of relations is left and it’s spinning around,
like a thread leave the spinning top on the ground.
· The season of autumns on the frown,
and I am the gardener collecting petals as they seem brown.
· The thread has been cut from the kite,
and I am running behind before it moves out of sight.
· Air is windy and as it’s august in the town,
and I am Hiding from this moment as the lady taking care of her windy gown.
· I am the convict of my own dreams,
as Fish Gets in a trap in Net but without its Deafening screams.
· Loved for a while like in the mud a sown seed,
and my dreams massacred, as you were summer and I was in my last greed.
· The clown gave his entity and gave its name,
and you garland his insanity as he has always been in a frame.
· I was in full of pace to take you in my heart of ferry,
Now I am aghast coz you tumble at my embrace,
but, I did give you your excuses it might be coz of your open shoelaces and I left with my tearful sorry.
· Every second I lost in dilemma for a name on the cell,
Every day getting optimistic like a mother praying for his dead son on a doorbell.
· Relations are many but still me asking for a penny,
now the whole world stands but I am in quest of love, in likes of my granny.
· Missing you in real had tried a lot to wipe you out,
and I end up every day to be soared in this bout.
like a thread leave the spinning top on the ground.
· The season of autumns on the frown,
and I am the gardener collecting petals as they seem brown.
· The thread has been cut from the kite,
and I am running behind before it moves out of sight.
· Air is windy and as it’s august in the town,
and I am Hiding from this moment as the lady taking care of her windy gown.
· I am the convict of my own dreams,
as Fish Gets in a trap in Net but without its Deafening screams.
· Loved for a while like in the mud a sown seed,
and my dreams massacred, as you were summer and I was in my last greed.
· The clown gave his entity and gave its name,
and you garland his insanity as he has always been in a frame.
· I was in full of pace to take you in my heart of ferry,
Now I am aghast coz you tumble at my embrace,
but, I did give you your excuses it might be coz of your open shoelaces and I left with my tearful sorry.
· Every second I lost in dilemma for a name on the cell,
Every day getting optimistic like a mother praying for his dead son on a doorbell.
· Relations are many but still me asking for a penny,
now the whole world stands but I am in quest of love, in likes of my granny.
· Missing you in real had tried a lot to wipe you out,
and I end up every day to be soared in this bout.
No comments:
Post a Comment