Drowning soul
· Life is like a pain;
once again you push me to die in a drain.
· Tears are dear ;
nothing is love but merely a fear.
· Silent is an ornament ;
you pierced my soul in segments,
· You gave me a new birth as your own part,
for a new aghast as it’s my destiny dart.
· My drying tears like a dying tree;
now i found nothing but a little piece of capree.
· I am so bad as much as a pain,
now my blood also nothing but onus me like a vain.
· Dying on a chair paralysed in fears ;
nothing but you strike the glass yell “Dear CHEARS”
· My life is nothing ever last to crib,
you gave me my second life but with a drip.
· Staring at the stars with my open scars and all I left with dry silent tears,
Like a soared puppy licking the feet of cruel statue and still rolling tears telling him to fears.
· With every Ruthless blow it steals the moisture and left my lips like a Cray,
For my whole life I craved for bit of happiness as its being a mirage and all I left to stray.
· I am thirst on the bank of sea since ages,
and still left thirsty because of my sight in salty water and its cages.
· You have soared your name as its bliss on my soul,
as it bleeding so beautifully and now i believe nothing but take it as a beauty mole.
No comments:
Post a Comment