Thursday, March 25, 2010

A NEVER ENDED WAR.............

Hi ,
Nothing Much to write on but still craving for it, that’s why most of time came out with the thoughts to write on but end up only visit my page and move on...
It’s since after long time yesterday only me and my friend both manage to talk with each other , I really felt like as if I can cry with all my soul while hugging her ,
Well at last I came out with some constructive thought so going to join GRE classes from 1st of April. And for sure move out of this nerd place up to 2011, I just want to drain myself in something so that I don’t have even single second to think of how to breathe in even.......
My job is going on well but somewhere back in mind I still feel like as I am not ready for this , as still my heart throbs like a college guy, ...........
Hope so soon I will get back to it,
Yesterday I had talk with my lovely friend teddy, well LOL she and me almost facing the same type of tremors as both are betrayed, only difference is this she manage to get over and me still striving for it,

well there was an time when I use to get angry on her stupid thoughts ,about what all she had been in and now god facilitate her with this chance on me hehehehe.

Dear just tell me ones did I have ever done anything wrong to you, why you spoke all this for me........just answer your self...
Since long time I still remember that 17th of august and since that time only I had tried up to my level best and gone through with almost everything to make my self understand about the truth.........
But now I am really tired of it and just want to wipe out my memories and my brain .............
I am trying to have great will than my desire.........
But still couldn’t find the way to get out of it,
Plzzzz gods help me to forget her.............soon come up with a poem....


there are lot many things which i want to speak and i want to yell but then i dont know why i just manage to remain silence.....

No comments:

Post a Comment