but its only your sight .....
that make me see the light.
I remember thee for thy forsight.
Today i cant hear you much,
but its still your voice ....
who keep on asking me that what is the best of the moments,
As i have only this answer
that this lent tranquility to my life.
Today I cant get your sparkle hug.
but still its your touch.....
which is reassuring me in this stary night.
Today I cant get your Fragnance .
But still its your each breath.......
which give life to my breath.
Today no one asking me.....sidd why you are so quite,
as today im speaking a lot but....
still cant embrace my words with my soul.
Today Im moving away from her ,still i can feel some is turning around.....
and screaming with her silent words....please Dont go away.....
how can i make her understand....that moving away from her is like im parting from my soul,
please i want some one to say me that........
(come on sidd wrong english),
I love you Lot......that my faith and pray too.please never go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment